Pour Moi Azure Padded Bikini Top Jade
Azure plunge bikini top by Pour Moi. Styled in lightly padded fabric in jade.More Details
- Azure plunge bikini top by Pour Moi.
- Styled in lightly padded fabric in jade.
- Decorated with smart ruched layering and centre bow detail.
- Underwired cups, adjustable halterneck straps.
- Fastens with fold ties at the back.
- 80% Polyamide, 20% Elastane.
- STYLE: 1122
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Cieffe, 21/07/2015 14:12
I'm so mad with this bikini top. It looks like the manufacturer just sized things up without worrying that you can't treat a FF cup like a cup C! Result is nonesistent support.
Also the band stays loose at the front even if i tigh the band as much as i can. And the halter straps hurt bad, I always wore halter bikinis and I was never in pain this much.
To top this disaster I heard a bunch of ripping sounds when I tried it on How a company expect a FF cup or more to wear this I have no Idea. A real shame.
Don't buy unless your girls are staying up on their own.
My first time buying pour moi brand and hugely disappointed, don't think I will buy anything from them anymore.
If I'm thinking twice about returning it is just because the expeditions cost are about the same of the bikini itself.
Abbie, 07/08/2014 14:06
I liked this bikini because of it being a halter and ties at the back, you could have it as tight or as loose as you wanted. I did however feel it didn't offer too much support because of this. Still a very pretty bikini though and I'm happy with it x