Pour Moi Amour Non Padded Bra Royal
Amour full cup bra by Pour Moi. Styled in non-padded fabric in gorgeous royal blue.More Details
- Amour full cup bra by Pour Moi.
- Styled in non-padded fabric in gorgeous royal blue.
- Decorated with an intricate lace floral overlay in cream and charming ribbon bow detail.
- Underwired cups, adjustable shoulder straps.
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns.
- 91% Polyamide, 9% Elastane.
- STYLE: 1502
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Mida R., 17/10/2015 23:03
It's gorgeous and very comfortable. The detailing on it is just amazing. I wanted a royal blue bra for a while now and am so happy with my purchase!
Mel, 04/10/2015 03:34
Amazingly comfortable! The straps are a good size to give good support and the colour and design of the bra is very beautiful. It's a very good bra and I'm more likely to buy from the same brand again!
Caroline Mark , 13/09/2015 21:45
Very comfortable however the colour is not quite as shown and is more blue than violet but I will be keeping due to comfort
Rebekka, 06/09/2015 10:27
Fantastic bra! It's very comfortable and gives great support and a natural rounded shape.
It looks great on, its faminin but not overly girly and the colour is rich.
I'm a person who never buys bras if they don't have a moulded cup but this bra has converted me and I would recommend it to everyone!
Hild-Elin Husby, 30/08/2015 22:23
I loved this, I can never find bras that look good and doesn't make me want to burn it after wearing it for 30 minutes (my boobs are too big to shop in normal clothing stores), but here I'm happy with almost everything I buy! I even messed up my order (totally my own fault) and had to contact costumer service and they were super helpful and really did more than they had to, I really appreciate it. First time I ordered something here though I was really suspicious since it is so cheap, but don't worry. The quality is surprisingly good, (it won't last forever, but what bra will?) , no hidden costs, delivery is easy and fast and they are good with customs so no trouble there (I have ordered from countries both in and outside of the EU) so yeah... Sizes are a bit tricky first time though so I wouldn't go crazy (though it is easy to exchange them I am usually too lazy xD) just order one or two until you know your size and that way it is still super cheap so if you don't like it you won't have lost a lot of money. Definitely worth a try!
Karen Twilton, 16/08/2015 16:40
Lovely bra, looks great and is very comfy, I did need to go up a cup size, not had this brand before so perhaps they come up a little on the small size used the exchange service which is excellent. Matching shorts are a must 😀