Pour Moi Aloha Padded Plunge Bikini Top Spearmint
The Pour Moi Aloha Padded Plunge Bikini top is the perfect choice for your summer getaway, blending a striking surf print with a contrasting colour frilled top edging, matched with a center bow and adjustable shoulder straps.More Details
The Pour Moi Aloha Padded Plunge Bikini top is the perfect choice for your summer getaway, blending a striking surf print with a contrasting colour frilled top edging, matched with a center bow and adjustable shoulder straps.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with a clip
- 80% Polyamide, 20% Elastane
- STYLE: 7100
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend $125
- USA/Canada Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend $150
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Mrs Claire Clark, 01-03-2017
thin straps dig in a bit for the larger size (36F) but quite a good fit
Sizes come up smaller compared to other brands
Ordered as an extra option - returned this item.
Love this top, the only reason I haven't scored excellent is for me personally it's a bit half-cup looking. I'm sure it's just my shape & it's been fabulous to wear on holiday. The quality is excellent & the deep briefs are lovely too!
Really pretty bikini top, great colours and true to size.
I ordered the first bikini top and it was way too small compared to the bras. I sentnfor another in a size up and it was fine. I was reimbursed for the other promptly. So I went from my usual 32E to 34DD
This top is also adorable, but sadly a bit too small. It was on clearance and the largest cup they had in stock. I took a chance hoping it ran a bit large. I find different brands do not have a uniform size so most of the time I just have to take a guess and keep my fingers crossed.
Lovely quality bikini but quite a small fitting!