Pour Moi Aloha Control Deep Bikini Brief Spearmint
The Pour Moi Aloha Control Deep brief is a retro inspired piece fashioned in a vibrant surf print with contrasting frilly edging to the top of the leg. You'll get generous coverage and control with this brief.More Details
The Pour Moi Aloha Control Deep brief is a retro inspired piece fashioned in a vibrant surf print with contrasting frilly edging to the top of the leg. You'll get generous coverage and control with this brief.
- 80% Polyamide, 20% Elastane
- STYLE: 7105
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend $125
- USA/Canada Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend $150
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Mrs Claire Clark, 01-03-2017
Good size nice fit- feel comfy
A bit on the small side. Lovely colour and style. Can't wait to wear it.
Good bikini brief for those who want a little more coverage. I would say it is true to size.
Lovely deep brief, feel very secure without being uncomfortable. They're great shape, leg frills are cute, look great with the plunge bikini top and the quality is great. Another Brastop winner:)
Size 12 comes up small, but they are pretty.
True to size. Very happy.
Lovely quality bikini taking it with me tomorrow on my holiday to Crete. It was a bit tight when I tried it on but hopefully it will be ok?