Pour Moi Ahoy Spotty Halter Swimsuit Navy White
Ahoy spotty halter swimsuit by Pour Moi. Styled in non padded fabric in navy.More Details
- Ahoy spotty halter swimsuit by Pour Moi.
- Styled in non padded fabric in navy.
- Decorated with large white polka dots, red bow detailing
- Underwired cups, adjustable halter tie straps.
- 80% Polyamide, 20% Elastane
- STYLE: 3306
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Nice swimsuit but too small in the cup size.
Megan Myers, 13/09/2015 19:12
This suit is very short in the torso, I cannot speak to how the cups fit because I cannot pull it up all the way
Jerushia, 02/08/2015 12:09
Love the design and fit. Had a bit of a hard time pulling it up since my hips are a bit on the large size but on the whole very flattering fit
Chanelle , 14/06/2015 09:11
This swimsuit is so adorable. The texture is lovely and the design is great too which looks fantastic on. Loved it so much that I Also ordered the bikini version too!
Martina, 14/06/2015 00:27
This is very cute and good quality but it didn't work for me. The underwire would not stay put but instead moved down, creating a weird fold right under my breasts. It was also very tight in the back: the fabric got so extended on my butt that the print was enlarged. Not very flattering (and I don't even have a particularly round butt)! For reference, I tried a 36FF and am 5'1'' and a UK size 18.
Natalie, 18/05/2015 05:32
This is a super cute bathing suit! I have had such a hard time finding one this season. The material is great, the cut is nice, it actually covers my breasts! I only wish it were a bit longer - I'm 5'10" and I can tell I'll be picking wedgies.
Alex, 02/03/2015 13:49
This swimsuit is amazing, love the design, fit, pattern, everything!