Parfait Charlotte Padded Balconette Bra Blush/Black
The three part cups of the Parfait Charlotte Padded balconette bra are great for supporting. Satin details contrast matte finishes with a power-mesh backing. Soft material under wide strapping is perfect for added comfort.More Details
The three part cups of the Parfait Charlotte Padded balconette bra are great for supporting. Satin details contrast matte finishes with a power-mesh backing. Soft material under wide strapping is perfect for added comfort.
- Foam lined
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, three coloumns (four for bigger cups)
- 95% Polyester, 5% Elastane
- STYLE: 6901
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Julia, 24/02/2017 15:56
Have to agree with the other girls I am a 40dd fits perfectly and the colour is just right my girlfriend loves me in this
claire, 23/02/2017 13:52
Love this bra! It's so comfortable I forget my boobs are there. Would agree with previous review on colour it's definitely more of a dirty pink than it appears on the picture. It also comes up quite high under your arms so might not work for someone more petite... would still give it a try though. I'm seriously considering buying enough to wear everyday.
Chelsey Burgess, 22/02/2017 19:29
Just put this bra on and I'm shocked. It fits like a dream (I'm a 36HH) and it's soooo comfortable. It also gives great cleavage as well as shape. My only gripe is that it looks less blush in person and is more of a nude with pink undertones. Still gorgeous though. I only wish they had more colors because I want to buy a couple more!