Panache Superbra Tango Balconette Bra White
Superbra Tango bra by Panache. Bestselling supportive balconette bra styled in smooth sheer-mesh fabric over a rich, everyday white base.More Details
- Superbra Tango bra by Panache.
- Bestselling supportive balconette bra styled in smooth sheer-mesh fabric in rich, everyday white.
- Decorated with an intricate burst of smart floral embroidery across the cups and charming ribbon bow detail.
- Classic three-piece underwired cups provide an uplifting, flattering shape for the perfect Panache fit and scrumptious curves.
- Fully adjustable shoulder straps fasten with two hooks at the back, three columns.
- 75% Nylon, 20% Polyester, 5% Elastane.
- STYLE: 3251
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Not the right shape for me but decent quality item.
Slightly too big in the cup although the same size as Panache Clara bought at the same time.
Excellent quality and prompt delivery
ok fit but cups are a bit big
Cute but not the right bra for me
Not a great fit, the wires were very high and not very balconette shape
lovely bra and good fit will be ordering more
I've already got a few of these bras (Tango balconette). I've got black, nude, red, brown/pink, and a turquoise one. I love this particular brand and style, and they are really comfortable.
Tara Bates, 27/09/2015 18:04
5 inch Gore and very ichy ..didn't go away or magicly become comfortable for me . In very petite ...
Tara Bates, 11/09/2015 16:22
I got this bra but it's very very tall in the cup . I'm very short so it fits but the top of the cups are up by my collar bone and empty of breast tissue . This world be a great bra for me if it had 3/4 cups no where did I read it was that high up . Other than that it feels good
Elena Kozakevich, 26/10/2014 13:12
I ordered a size up in the cup, and still it was pretty small.
Also the cup's shape was too pointy.
Had to exchange it eventually, as my shape was odd under the t-shirt
Schwem7 , 08/09/2013 01:00
I bought this bra as an everyday bra and it is fantastic. It fits really nicely and is very supportive. It does come up quite high though, so is best for when wearing everyday t-shirts.
Chris , 18/08/2013 01:00
Superbra Tango II
It's a well-made bra. It's slightly see-through mesh with leaf embroidery. Comfy band, sturdy straps. This was a bit big for me, but there wasn't a 28C available to order. Oh well.
I didn't care for it because it didn't fit right (duh) but also, it seemed to give my ladies a more pointed appearance than I care for. Perhaps, if it fit properly
Beautiful , 17/08/2013 01:00
Has always been a good reliable bra.
Fretters , 26/07/2013 01:00
I have this bra in 3 colours and I wear them almost every day I think I must have bought ten in the past it is really comfy :) !