Panache Superbra Tango Balconette Bra Nude
Superbra Tango bra by Panache. Bestselling supportive balconette bra styled in smooth sheer-mesh fabric over a rich, everyday nude base.More Details
- Superbra Tango bra by Panache.
- Bestselling supportive balconette bra styled in smooth sheer-mesh fabric in rich, everyday nude.
- Decorated with an intricate burst of smart floral embroidery across the cups and charming ribbon bow detail.
- Classic three-piece underwired cups provide an uplifting, flattering shape for the perfect Panache fit and scrumptious curves.
- Fully adjustable shoulder straps fasten with two hooks at the back, three columns.
- 75% Nylon, 20% Polyester, 5% Elastane.
- STYLE: 3251
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Not the right shape for me but decent quality item
True to size excellent fit.
I have purchased this style previously & know it fits well & is comfortable.
This is the only non-padded balconette bra I have found so far that gives me enough support (I usually have to stick to full cups). It still gives my breasts a slightly odd shape if you look at me from the side -- hard to describe, they're kind of flattened horizontally instead of rounded? -- but honestly I don't mind. It looks great from the front, and finally I have a bra to wear with low-cut tops! (For reference, I wear a 32G or a 34FF in this style.)
Classic,comfortable bra. Hope Panache don't stop making it.
Veronica Mccullough, 07/06/2016 02:05
I bought a black one. It was a good fit. I had it only about 3 months the wire came through the top of the bra. I was very disappointed. The bra didn't last long.
Sally, 27/10/2015 22:24
Wow, I bought this bra about 4 yrs back & have bought the same again about 2 yrs back, they are thread bare as I always end up going back to them, they are so comfortable, push you in & up giving a lovely smooth shape and they fit under anything without being seen as skin tone. Couldn't believe I was able to replace my beloved old ones. I bought 32F, fits as it should center of wires snug to the skin, no gap. xxx DO NOT STOP MAKING THIS BRA xxx
Martina, 15/06/2015 15:07
I bought this bra a couple years ago but wanted to leave a review since I liked it so much. First of all though: I bought a 36FF and a 36G and they are very different. The 36FF looks like the photo and is an actual balconette bra. The 36G is much sturdier, has thicker straps, a higher band with 3 hooks in the back, higher underwires, some light boning on the side and a much fuller cup. (In fact it would be nice if these two styles were sold separately with separate photos.) The 36G is very supportive but a bit uncomfortable for me due to the high underwires (I'm short). The 36FF however is one of my favorite bras. It is not the most supportive bra I own but it *is* supportive and is the only balconette style to date that looks flattering on me. I have very full breasts and usually do best with a full-cup style but this bra manages to be low-cut and still look good.
Sheila Hodgson, 19/05/2015 17:03
good fit and versatile under clothing though not the prettiest bra
Christine Stacey, 16/12/2014 07:45
Only one word needed - PERFECT!!!!!!!!
Ada, 14/12/2014 10:01
Ok support and fit but they give breasts very odd shape when looking from profile.
Elpiniki, 02/10/2014 08:20
I have 3 of those in different colors, very supportive but with lots of fabric, which works great for me, but some dont prefer it.
Miche Coulter, 28/09/2014 11:04
Super-comfortable bra which is true to size and versatile under any colour.
Adrienne Ayers, 20/03/2014 15:45
As cute as it is, the wires are high and uncomfortable. Would probably be good for a taller woman though, since I am rather short.
watkins , 25/10/2013 01:00
I have three of these bra's in all colours as I so happy with the fit, great shape and support, as I have struggled for years to buy a flattering bra. Very good service as usual.
Lindylu , 18/09/2013 01:00
Looked ok but the cups are just too big for my frame (30HH) way too much fabric up front I actually checked they'd not sent me a full cup bra! The wires come up too high at the front also! Sorry this ones not for me :(
kimmi , 14/08/2013 01:00
this is a nice bra trouble is im a hh cup but small the sides are deep and dug into me but for a taller lady it would be fine
4realincali , 29/07/2013 01:00
This was a beautiful bra, that offered a lot of support
Ami , 16/06/2013 01:00
I've bought this bra lots of times in various colours and love it! Supportive, pretty and a range of lovely colours.
Kimmy , 10/06/2013 01:00
This bra is great for someone average to tall or with lower set breasts. The underwires are really tall in front and on the sides. I would say this bra could not be considered a balconette, but a full cup bra. It sits flush at the gore but doesn't have a lot of room at the top for the "full on top" ladies. It is really supportive and washes VERY well. I really wish I was taller, but as it is,
Ami , 10/06/2013 01:00
I've bought this bra lots of times in various colours and love it! Supportive, pretty and a arange of lovely colours.
Kate , 24/05/2013 01:00
Most nude bras just don't look good when the clothes come off, but the lovely lacyness of this bra makes it perfect for both!