Panache Sports Bra White
Sports bra by Panache. Support for every sport with the smooth, comfortable and flexible suports bra by Panache, styled in lightweight microfibres in a smart white base.More Details
- Sports bra by Panache.
- Support for every sport with the smooth, comfortable and flexible sports bra by Panache, styled in lightweight microfibre in a smart white.
- Lightly moulded cups reduce friction, with silicone-wrapped underwires and firm underband for a smooth fit.
- Keeps moisture away from the skin with a breathable mesh to keep the body cool during exercise.
- Flattering, flat seams and smooth shape for a perfect fit under sportswear.
- Adjustable, padded shoulder straps fasten with three hooks at the back, across thee columns.
- 49% Polyamide, 37% Polyester, 14% Elastane.
- STYLE: 5021
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
I am not sure it is fitting me correctly.
I first I thought it didn't support my boobs well and then I found the hook in the back. It's kind of hard to take it off but it really is the best sport bra I ever had. Once the hook is clipped no boob can move o/. but it's still confortable. It might look a little bit expensive at first but it's really worth it.
Hasnt been received its been three weeks.
Chrissy Hodges, 20/07/2015 08:30
Whist this bra looks big and bulky it is really comfortable, you can wear it all day without anything digging in. it is great to travel in and gives you a lot of support and you really stay in place.
Adena , 17/08/2013 01:00
The shape and size seemed a bit awkward. I could really use it in a larger cup and smaller band size, but it doesn't go past H. Oh well. I also don't think it looks as nice in person as it does in the photo.
LaurenC , 28/07/2013 01:00
This is so comfortable and keeps you from bouncing. The band and materials are very comfortable and no digging wires. Because it comes up nice and high you are really locked and loaded in there (haha!). Only complaint is that it runs a bit large in the cup -- probably not quite a full cup size but if you are between, I'd go with the smaller cup. If they made a version that didn't come up quite so
Shani , 26/05/2013 01:00
Perfect for low to moderate intensity activity. So much more comfortable and effective than compression bras.