Panache Sports Bra Grey
Sports bra by Panache. Support for every sport with the smooth, comfortable and flexible suports bra by Panache, styled in lightweight microfibres in a smart grey base.More Details
- Sports bra by Panache.
- Support for every sport with the smooth, comfortable and flexible sports bra by Panache, styled in lightweight microfibre in a smart grey.
- Lightly moulded cups reduce friction, with silicone-wrapped underwires and firm underband for a smooth fit.
- Keeps moisture away from the skin with a breathable mesh to keep the body cool during exercise.
- Flattering, flat seams and smooth shape for a perfect fit under sportswear.
- Adjustable, padded shoulder straps fasten with three hooks at the back, across thee columns.
- 49% Polyamide, 37% Polyester, 14% Elastane.
- STYLE: 5021
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend $125
- USA/Canada Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend $150
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
I bought this bra for running and it's perfect. Good fit and no bounce.
Kristy Wise, 13-02-2017
It just doesn't not prevent enough bounce for running.
A seriously supportive sports bra. Holds everything where it needs to be so I can concentrate on running instead of the bounce.
As I have quite a large bust it can be difficult to find a good sports bra. This bra is great because you can clip the straps together and it becomes a racerback which gives added support.
I couldn't understand how this bra was so expensive & so under supportive. Not the right bra for me. I think it is a personal preference though & the fastening I think would be great for others. I generally don't think I like underwired sports bras!!
I had the very same model before, just in different colour so it fits and by far the best sport bra for my size.
Checked the Bratabase measurements and decided to go up a bandsize from my usual 30FF, and maybe should have sized down the cup size as per usual, but the measurements mislead me there a bit. Half a cup size too big, but still more than happy with the bra! Keeps everything in shape without pinning it down. Lovely quality!
Excellent support with additional underwire. Looks good too.
Excellent bra, doesn't allow any bounce and doesn't hurt.
Great solid support. I followed others advice and bought a 324FF instead of 34G and it fits great and holds me in place during jumping jacks. It passed the test.
Anna Oleynikova, 11/05/2016 00:54
Have been wearing this bra for sports for more than a year now and love it. It's comfortable, durable, and thankfully I didn't have the wire poking problem with it, so I'm very satisfied with it!
Ruth-Anne Doiron, 03/03/2016 23:26
I LOVE this sports bra!! I'm a 36GG and I can wear a 36GG or 38G in this bra. I've tried many sports bra's over the years but this one is the BEST!! I've had the same issue as some other women on here where the one wire tends to poke out under the arm (it always seems to be the right side for some reason). But I keep getting these bra's because they support so well and look really good on. No mashed boobs! If they can solve the underwire issue I'd give this bra a 5/5. Also, the racer back doesn't seem to fit me right, it sits up too high and feels like I'm being pushed into a hunch...but I'm not a huge fan of racer back anyway so that's not an issue for me.
Thérèse , 13/09/2015 10:34
This is a great sports bra for comfort and shape. Very flattering and supportive. Optional criss cross back gives a different look to ordinary sports bras. This colour fitted slightly neater than the same one in fuschia, so I had to get 30gg in this colour but 30g in the fuschia. I would highly recommend this sports bra.
Andie, 06/08/2015 15:26
I've bought this bra twice and while it's the best sports bra I've ever used, the underwire keeps poking out through the fabric. I now have two with the same problem and one didn't last up to ayear
Dorota, 27/07/2015 19:23
Best sport bra ever! Cups comes bit bigger.
Rebecca Gabriel, 03/07/2015 11:57
This bra started out great, really comfy, good fit and very supportive, however, after no more than 5 or 6 wears one of the wires has poked through the fabric and the other side the plastic seems to have come off the wire and feels very sharp through the fabric. Disappointing.
E Miller, 28/09/2014 06:57
Most amazing sports bra I've ever owned, I'm very glad I went down a cup size however!
Netish , 04/09/2013 01:00
very nice sport bra! Great bra, i recommend!!
I'm a 36GG & i needed 36G in this one.
Very supportive i recomend
Jenny , 23/08/2013 01:00
This bra is the best running bra I have ever used, and I have big breasts. I wear a 36F and could not be happier. In fact I bough 2 more of these bras because I love them so much. No side to side motion, no roadrash on the rib cage, minimal up and down bounce.
BJ , 21/08/2013 01:00
I bought this bra for my running sessions. it supports well. I would say the band is on a small side, but the cups are OK. I normally wear 30g and ordered this bra in the same size and 30FF - this was too small. but 30g was just right bus as said previously the band is quite tight.
Harry31 , 10/05/2013 01:00
This sports bra is so comfortable and is true to size. It looks great and offers great support. I have so far worn for kettlebells, legs bums and tums and boxercise and it has been great for all. Would recommend, it is worth the money.
Mandy , 04/05/2013 01:00
By far the best sports bra I've ever worn. No more wearing two bras to stop the bounce.
The extra hook on the back allows you to create that extra support by turning the bra into a racer back. Perfect for all sports. Highly recommend it.
Yaromana , 11/11/2012 00:00
It's a very comfortable sports bra with medium support. Straps are wide and soft. Gentle and beautiful purple and gray, looks like a top. Great combination of quality and price.