Panache Sports Bra Black
Sports bra by Panache. Support for every sport with the smooth, comfortable and flexible suports bra by Panache, styled in lightweight microfibres in a smart black base.More Details
- Sports bra by Panache.
- Support for every sport with the smooth, comfortable and flexible sports bra by Panache, styled in lightweight microfibre in a smart black.
- Lightly moulded cups reduce friction, with silicone-wrapped underwires and firm underband for a smooth fit.
- Keeps moisture away from the skin with a breathable mesh to keep the body cool during exercise.
- Flattering, flat seams and smooth shape for a perfect fit under sportswear.
- Adjustable, padded shoulder straps fasten with three hooks at the back, across thee columns.
- 49% Polyamide, 37% Polyester, 14% Elastane.
- STYLE: 5021
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Great fit, true to size. There's still movement but its natural & it feels secure enough to do high impact exercise.
This is my 5th repurchase of this bra - its great for running (I'm a 32F)
de Panache sports bras zijn wat mij betreft onovertroffen. Doen wat ze moeten doen en staan ook nog leuk.
True to size fittting. Great support.
Love these sports bras. The only ones I use now.
My girls do not move at all. This bra is wonderful, and comfortable!
Ziv r., 08/11/2015 04:50
Very Good sport bra. Love it very much! Excellent support. Very comfortable.
Jessica, 28/10/2015 12:43
Very good qaulity and high impact sports bra. Also very fast shipping.
Anna, 11/10/2015 13:05
The best sports bra I've ever had. I wear a size 30H, and the size 30GG fits perfectly. I will definitely be ordering this one again!
caroline, 27/09/2015 21:41
I love this bra. You don't notice it when your exercising no matter how much you jump around. It holds you very securely and I like to joke its made from girders! On top of that it looks good!
Kathryn Brandy, 13/09/2015 00:15
A little tight on the band. I should have ordered a 34
Someone, 12/07/2015 08:55
You have to know - the band must be really tight on you to absorb all the bouncing. Though the band IS very tight ) Currently I wear 30H in my regular Cleo Lucy bras and 32GG in this sport bra because I can't wear the 30 inch band - my ribs are cracking
TheFudge, 15/02/2015 22:42
This is a super supportive sports bra, I wear it to the gym all the time. I ordered my normal size, it fits well but it is a little bigger on the cup size than my usual bras.
Caroline, 14/10/2014 20:41
Best sports bra ever for running as well as for the gym. It is really supportive while comfy. You can change the normal straps with a clip into a racer back. Highly recommended!
mary, 25/08/2014 09:52
I ordered this "blind", meaning I've never had panache bras, read the reviews and thought it might fit. And it did! Perfect as for sizing and support (i'm 30F). My only complaint is that the racer back option (which is why I got these) is very high, it hooks very close to my neck. Much highher than in other, for example freya sports bras with similar hooks for racer back. So although the bra is otherwise supportive and comfy, I do get a bit sore on the neck as the band puts pressure on my trapezius. I do train hard, so maybe for "skinnier" necks it might not, but beware... btw, put pictures from the back of the bras too here! i always have google them.
Lauren, 13/07/2014 09:16
Nicely supportive bra, gives a good shape, nice lift and is very comfy - I've been wearing this on a day to day basis and I love the shape it gives under a t-shirt!
ora, 24/06/2014 06:51
Love this bra. It's soft and comfortable, holds everything in place and looks good enough to wear alone.
Honeybee , 25/10/2013 01:00
Love this bra! Super comfy, super lightweight. Is a fraction more bouncy than other bras but I feel sexy wearing this one, it's not so ugly and sits well.
The straps have a clip on the back so you can make an 'X' back, which is great for when I'm skipping, the straps are not going to be falling off my shoulders.
MissMoneypenny , 05/10/2013 01:00
This is the best sports bra I've ever had. Even though it's underwired, it's really comfortable. The support is second to none and whereas most sports bras compress you, this bra enhances your assets giving you a gorgeous shape. The only thing to make it more perfect would be if they produced it in "nude".
Annick , 25/09/2013 01:00
Panache 5021 is the only nice underwired sports bra I have find. Fit a bit small specially on cup.
Still a nice product.
vesbra , 20/09/2013 01:00
Finally, a sports bra for those of us who can't do aerobics without one! This is built like Fort Knox and holds everything together. It is a bit daunting in size and style, but it definitely serves the purpose. Has a soft feel as well. I purchased the 36H (UK sizing) and it seems true to size. Very high quality product. My only complaint is that this bra, like other Panache I have tried, does
tracey , 10/09/2013 01:00
great bra so suportive I feel so much more confident at aerobics circut class ect love it and would buy again keeps everything in place
Kelbo , 18/05/2013 01:00
Great shape and racer back means it so comfy for the gym. I'm a 32HH but the 32H (which is the biggest cup size) fitted fine.
Alex , 12/05/2013 01:00
This bra has saved my life when it comes to sport! While I'm wearing it I feel fully encased and supported with minimal jiggling. When I tried a 'bounce test' with this bra I was actually horrified and amazed to find that my stomach jiggled a lot more than my breasts XD I am a 28GG/H and I purchased this bra in a 28GG. The band is perfect! It gives a lot of support and also lasts a long time (I ha
betadanca , 29/10/2012 00:00
This bra is most comfortable one I have!
I would definitely recomend it.