Panache Sophie Support Bra Ivory/pink
Sophie support bra by Panache. Supportive, elegant maternity bra styled in comfortable, smooth fabric over a charming hot pink base.More Details
- Sophie support bra by Panache.
- Supportive, elegant maternity bra styled in comfortable, smooth fabric in charming hot pink.
- Decorated with intricate, gorgeous floral lace in a complimenting ivory finish.
- Non-wired but uplifting, supportive and offering the perfect Panache fit.
- Adjustable shoulder straps fasten with two hooks at the back, across six columns for maximum flexibility.
- 50% Polyester, 43% Nylon, 7% Elastane.
- STYLE: 5826
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Joy Peters, 05/03/2014 09:35
I would definitely recommend this bra, very comfortable and true to size.
Becca Dia , 31/12/2011 00:00
Having a large bust can sometimes mean uncomfortable nights sleep.
A) Ever adopted a weird sleeping position to hold your girls
B) Worn an underwired bra to bed for support
Then this bra might be for you.
I bought this bra in the hope that it would be a comfortable bra, but with enough support to wear to bed.
I would say that the Sophie bra is true to size, the fabric is really brea