Panache Sophie Nursing Bra Ivory/Pink
Sophie nursing bra by Panache. Supportive, elegant nursing bra styled in comfortable, smooth fabric over a hot pink base.More Details
- Sophie nursing bra by Panache.
- Supportive, elegant nursing bra styled in comfortable, smooth fabric in hot pink.
- Decorated with intricate floral lace in a complimenting ivory finish.
- Non-wired supportive nursing cups with drop clip hook, adjustable shoulder straps.
- Fastens with two hooks at the back, across six columns for maximum flexibility.
- 38% Polyester, 30% Polyamide, 43% Nylon, 16% Cotton, 10% Viscose, 10% Elastane.
- STYLE: 5821
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend $125
- USA/Canada Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend $150
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Joanne-Marie Fowler, 25/10/2015 09:07
This bra, and in fact any nursing bra I've tried is really not for me. The straps are too long to be adjusted for my high bust so the bra provides no support at all, plus the fabric is too soft and stretchy to take my bust's weight. There is also insufficient division between the breasts so some of the larger one ends up migrating into the cup with the smaller one in it! The bra also seems to keep too much tissue under the arm, which is uncomfortable unless I keep my arms away from my sides when walking. I also find my bust too sensitive currently to wear a bra that isn't padded. I have gone back to my normal bra in a larger size and adapted it using a nursing bra converter kit.
This is a very pretty bra though and using cotton is helpful
ruth copleston, 24/08/2015 19:33
I really liked the shape and fit but found the bright pink showed through my white tops which wasn't the look I was going for. A shame because otherwise its a very nice bra. I have the same one in black and find it very comfortable and supportive.
Eleanor Molloy, 18/01/2015 00:34
I love this bra, had it in 32h and it's my second one during nursing this baby, now in a 30gg.
I only find i get red marks if I have it done up too tightly - for some reason there's a bit of stitching by the eyes that rubs me at the back unless I tighten to the next row of hooks so it's covered. This isn't a normal feature though as this is my 4th Sophie and the first time I've had this problem.
I'm not a pink person, but love this actually as it gives enough colour while still having straps that don't scream from underneath tops.
Sophia Staite, 03/01/2015 08:57
Again, a lovely bra and nice and soft against sore nipples, but the under-bust band is so narrow that it is really painful to wear for more than a couple of hours.