Panache Sophie Nursing Bra Black/Nude
Sophie nursing bra by Panache. Classic non-padded nursing bra styled in comfy, soft fabric over a smart nude base.More Details
- Sophie nursing bra by Panache.
- Classic non-padded nursing bra styled in comfy, soft fabric in smart nude.
- Decorated with intricate lace overlay and ribbon bow detail.
- Non-wired, soft cups with drop hook nursing clips, adjustable shoulder straps.
- Fastens with three hooks, six columns.
- 34% Polyester, 25% Polyamide, 19% Cotton, 16% Viscose, 6% Elastane.
- STYLE: 5821
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Kate Hunter, 07-03-2017
Not as much support as I need but its the best nursing bra I've found yet and I suspect that no bra without underwire is going to support larger cup sizes really. I like that the band has six sets of hooks so is very adjustable. Its pretty - I could just do with a bit more of a lift.
Mansfield, Sarah, 13-02-2017
Comfortable nursing Bds that actually looks nice! Easy to undo one handed and fits well.
Pretty feminine bra in a large size which makes a change!
Considering the cup size, it's a bit surprising that the back only has two hooks and the straps are thin. On the other hand, I can see how this would be a plus for someone needing a larger cup size but not wanting to have the feeling you're wearing a bulletproof vest. It feels slightly less supportive than other nursing bras I have, but I am still happy with the purchase.
Actual bra is really really nice, unfortunately it was a bit too small for me and so had to send it back (me choosing the wrong size due to being pregnant and not knowing my size! not their sizing being off). Comfortable even though it was small, looks very nice as well!
Joanne-Marie Fowler, 25/10/2015 09:09
This bra, and in fact any nursing bra I've tried is really not for me. The straps are too long to be adjusted for my high bust so the bra provides no support at all, plus the fabric is too soft and stretchy to take my bust's weight. There is also insufficient division between the breasts so some of the larger one ends up migrating into the cup with the smaller one in it! The bra also seems to keep too much tissue under the arm, which is uncomfortable unless I keep my arms away from my sides when walking. I also find my bust too sensitive currently to wear a bra that isn't padded. I have gone back to my normal bra in a larger size and adapted it using a nursing bra converter kit.
This is a very pretty bra though and using cotton is helpful
Geneva, 20/09/2015 01:03
I absolutely love this bra. Over the years I've bought about 7 of them from different places. My most recent purchase of this one I noticed they seemed to have reinforced the fabric near the top, the band feels sturdier and the comfort of it all around is better.
It's true to fit- excellent support for a bra without wires which is a major bonus in my books especially when you're a 36 J.
ruth copleston, 24/08/2015 09:59
Found this to be very supportive and gave quite a nice shape for a bra without underwiring or padding.
Candice, 06/07/2015 05:33
These bras come up quite big I'm the back and they stretch out after wearing them for a few hours. I find that they fit well when I first put them on, but by mid afternoon the back is halfway up between my shoulder blades and the shape has totally gone at the front. I'm a 36j.
Eleanor Molloy, 18/01/2015 00:21
Love this bra - but I find it comes slightly smaller than the pink and white.
It's pretty, and comfortable and easy to release and fasten with one hand.
I find it gives me a good shape and lift and it's great all day.
Sophelia, 03/01/2015 08:55
Although this bra is pretty and supportive, the under-bust band is really narrow. The heavy weight of full breasts means that it really cuts in, and even when I use an extender to make it so lose that I start to lose support I end up with deep red welts under both breasts.
Christine, 13/07/2014 17:03
My first experience of a maternity bra; full disclosure, haven't had baby yet so am reviewing purely on comfort/fit as opposed to practicality. At a 36J I was concerned about support; I normally wear Freya full scaffolding bras. No need; my breasts were held as high as my normal bra and this bra was high enough at the sides that there was no spillage. No separation though, which meant a cleavage all the time and I had to use antiperspirant between boobs; guessing this is pretty standard with nursing bras. Non-frumpy, unlike almost every other I have seen, good wide band and straps. Not a bad introduction!