Panache Evie Strapless Bra Black
Evie strapless bra by Panache. Smooth, lightly padded, moulded bra styled in soft fabric over a smart black base.More Details
- Evie strapless bra by Panache.
- Smooth, lightly padded, moulded bra styled in soft fabric in smart black.
- A gorgeous look, decorated with delicate ribbon bow detail.
- Comfortable underwired solution for everyday wear offering a flattering fit, natural uplift and gorgeous curves to compliment any outfit.
- Includes detatchable, adjustable shoulder straps for a variety of different looks.
- Fastens securely with three hooks at the back, three columns for superb support.
- 13% Nylon, 51% Polyester, 5% Elastane, 31% Cotton.
- STYLE: 5320
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
I had purchased this style of bra elsewhere so knew that it would be a good fit, which it was. I found that it held everything in place and was comfortable considering it was used strapless. It is lovely that straps are included to wear this bra in a number of ways too
Brought it for. Y niece for her school prom. She loved it as she has a large bust they are hard to get in her size. No problem with this company. Highly recommend them.
Ching W, 21/12/2015 08:46
I am 36 GG. This bra is moving and not holding my breasts at all.
Mel, 01/01/2015 02:19
I would prefer the bra to hold me more firmly in place I'm a 34G and I guessi didn't feel as confident my breasts were secure and unlikely to pop out. Maybe it's to much to ask but some lift would have been nice especially for certain styles but it does the job and enables me to wear dresses which require strapless bra.
LittleLadyH , 23/04/2013 01:00
Perfect fit and stays in place when dancing!