Panache Envy Balconette Bra Nude
The Panache Envy mixes a bold hound tooth jacquard with lace florals for a modern, feminine look. The balconette bra provides a supported and uplifted shape while nude makes it perfect for everyday.More Details
The Panache Envy mixes a bold hound tooth jacquard with lace florals for a modern, feminine look. The balconette bra provides a supported and uplifted shape while nude makes it perfect for everyday.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns
- 88% Polyamide, 12% Elastane
- STYLE: 7285
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend $125
- USA/Canada Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend $150
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Anne Hapuarachchi, 17-01-2017
Excellent product xxxxxxxxxx
It appears to fit me correctly but I am unsure about the cut. Maybe a balconette is not for me. I feel like my boobs are two jellies on a plate!
Reifen drÃ¼ckt und die Form die der BH macht gefÃ¤llt mir nicht
Fuller cup than I expected. Exchanged.
Scott Brookes, 04/02/2017 02:50
Nice quality. A little more pointy then the Curvy Kate my wife likes but still a bra she likes.
Vitalia, 24/05/2016 19:49
Loved this bra when I bought it. Fit is great (I have 34JJ), good support, beautiful shape.
But after few months of wearing it the wire came out... and also the fabrics under the armpits become grey, as if I was wearing it for ages without washing (Yes, I take shower, and yes, I wash it regularly), though, have to admit, I wash it in the washing machine, maybe that just ruined it... And in general, the bra doesn't give as much support anymore and shape also become weird.