Panache Envy Balconette Bra Black
The Panache Envy mixes a bold Hound Tooth jacquard with lace florals for a modern, feminine look. The balconette bra provides a supported and uplifted shape while black adds a hint of sexiness.More Details
The Panache Envy mixes a bold Hound Tooth jacquard with lace florals for a modern, feminine look. The balconette bra provides a supported and uplifted shape while black adds a hint of sexiness.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns
- 88% Polyamide, 12% Elastane
- STYLE: 7285
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Kathryn Barnett, 16-01-2017
Perfect fit soft & comfy lovely detail
Melissa Paddy, 20-10-2016
I was nervous about ordering an unlined bra especially in my newly discovered, unusual size (32HH). I haven't had good experiences in the past with unlined bras from other manufacturers. Panache's Envy bra has far exceeded my expectations.
The bra supports, lifts, and separates the girls. It does create a bit of a cone shape. However, I don't find it to be unflattering. I love the lace; it is one of the prettiest bras I've owned in a long while. It isn't exactly comfortable, but I find it is only mildly uncomfortable (like most underwire bras are).
I hand-washed it with Woolite in warm water. The color didn't run and everything remained intact. In conclusion, it is the best bra I've ever owned.
I have had the same bra in a smaller size but have gained weight.This is a perfect fit.
This cut, along with the Panache Jasmine cut have been my go-to bras for quite a long time. As they are relatively projected, have stretch lace to accommodate any size fluctuations, and the band and wires are quite firm. Love the black colorway, definitely a staple in my wardrobe. I find this bra gives a slightly more rounded shape than the Jasmine, but still uplifted and separated (I do not get much cleavage with this bra, however).
Reifen drÃ¼ckt und die Form die der BH macht gefÃ¤llt mir nicht
Loved but couldn't afford to keep as still fairly pricey for Brastop.