Nessa Telimena Balconette Bra Black
Telimena balconette bra by Nessa. Styled in non-padded semi-sheer fabric.More Details
- Telimena balconette bra by Nessa.
- Styled in non-padded semi-sheer fabric.
- Decorated with intricate floral lace and ribbon bow detail.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps.
- 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane
- STYLE: Telimena3
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Amy, 11/02/2017 23:49
Terrible bra. The elastic in the straps overstretched/wore out within a short time of wearing. Wouldn't recommend as it quality doesn't last.
Silvia Ferrari , 23/08/2015 12:50
Beautiful and good quality, but be aware because it fits bigger than its actual size
Adrianna Olszewska, 01/06/2015 20:03
Absolutely beautiful. Looks much better in real life than on the picture. Very good fit.
LizzyT, 13/11/2014 19:44
Quite a different size & fit than Nessa Debora unpadded, though they looked similar in the pictures.
My current 'normal' size (Freya, Curvy Kate) is around 30GG-30H: Nessa Debora ran small and fit me in a 30H (borderline too small cups).
In this Telimena style however, the band is too tight in 30H and the cups are a bit large! Too bad, will be returning it.
Have tried 3 Nessa bras now (Roksana padded as well) - those 3 were very very different in size (both bands and cups, all over the place). Guess I won't gamble on ordering them online anymore?