Nessa Telimena Balconette Bra Black
Telimena balconette bra by Nessa. Styled in non-padded semi-sheer fabric.More Details
- Telimena balconette bra by Nessa.
- Styled in non-padded semi-sheer fabric.
- Decorated with intricate floral lace and ribbon bow detail.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps.
- 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane
- STYLE: Telimena3
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Silvia Ferrari , 23/08/2015 12:50
Beautiful and good quality, but be aware because it fits bigger than its actual size
Adrianna Olszewska, 01/06/2015 20:03
Absolutely beautiful. Looks much better in real life than on the picture. Very good fit.
LizzyT, 13/11/2014 19:44
Quite a different size & fit than Nessa Debora unpadded, though they looked similar in the pictures.
My current 'normal' size (Freya, Curvy Kate) is around 30GG-30H: Nessa Debora ran small and fit me in a 30H (borderline too small cups).
In this Telimena style however, the band is too tight in 30H and the cups are a bit large! Too bad, will be returning it.
Have tried 3 Nessa bras now (Roksana padded as well) - those 3 were very very different in size (both bands and cups, all over the place). Guess I won't gamble on ordering them online anymore?