Nessa Paula Balconette Bra Black
Paula balconette bra by Nessa. Styled in lightly padded fabric in classic black.More Details
- Paula balconette bra by Nessa.
- Styled in lightly padded fabric in classic black.
- Decorated with intricate lace embroidery and ribbon bow detail.
- Underwired cups, adjustable and detatchable straps.
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns.
- 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane
- STYLE: PaulaB
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend $125
- USA/Canada Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend $150
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Slightly too small. It fits well, but my boobs are aaaallmost getting a quad boob effect. But I can make it work.
Unfortunately, the bra doesn't fit too well. It makes my cleavage squeeze out over the top of the bra on one side. So I will be returning it. Think I'll stick to Freya brand in future.
Louise Hobbs, 25/01/2015 11:34
This has become one of my everyday bra's as it fits really well and is comfortable to wear for every task. Not the sexiest item but its definitely functional :) Nice to have the option of detachable straps as well.
Ash, 24/11/2014 13:36
Ordered in my regular size (30G), band and wires fit good, and are comfortable, but the cups were way more full than a balconette. Overall quality is decent, but due to the way the cups were, didn't give a shape I liked. Probably looks better in a smaller cup size.
Pill, 17/11/2014 10:03
Really nice fit. Good value. Very comfortable
Merethe, 07/09/2014 00:32
I was a bit sceptical about ordering this bra, as the model isn't very big busted.
The bra just in time for an out-of-town party I was going to, first time in ages that I have worn a dress to a party. With a padded and comfortable bra, the dress looked even better on me and I felt great.
It looks great as well. It has pads that you can take out, wich I did, but it's good to have the choice ☺
Teresa B., 10/07/2014 04:31
The photos show detachable straps, but they are actually fixed, which annoyed me. The cups are on the broad, shallow side, which doesn't suit my shape. I'd say it's true to size, maybe a little loose in the band, but it just didn't work for me.
Elodie , 24/02/2014 14:13
I bought this bra in 32E and it's perfect even if the band is a little tight but it's good if you want to wear this bra without straps.
It's a beautiful bra with lace and straps are soft. The design is simple but sexy and this bra gives a round shape :) thank you Brastop !