Nessa Bella Padded Balconette Bra Blue
Adding a girly edge to your underwear, the Nessa Bella Balconette bra has a satin feel to the cups with a delicate floral pattern contrasted with lace detailing on the undercup. Scallopped edging tops off this girly piece.More Details
Adding a girly edge to your underwear, the Nessa Bella Balconette bra has a satin feel to the cups with a delicate floral pattern contrasted with lace detailing on the undercup. Scallopped edging tops off this girly piece.
- Runs a cup size big
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns (three for bigger cups)
- 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane
- STYLE: Bella1
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Very, very, comfortable. Really. Buy it now.
Nicely padded but cup sizes come s little bigger than expected.
Lovely colour, good fit, good quality. Glad we ordered, not tried Nessa previously.
great bra, fit me well. the quality is very good and will make me want to buy more from them
It looks very good and the colours are so pretty, but it's GIGANTIC! I use 42FF/G and the FF I got was way, way, way too big. I think it ought to be sized I or J.
I returned this item. The top of the bra didn't lay flat against my breast! Stuck out and looked very funny under a shirt
Mai, 10/05/2016 13:43
These are huge! I'm 42FF\G, went with the FF and it's absolutely huge. I have a bra in H that fits better. It's really pretty though, so I'm going to try to use it.
Ronnie, 15/04/2016 19:25
Very beautiful and comfortable. Would recommend.
Lauren, 20/12/2015 17:33
I found that this bra fits perfectly and is so comfortable to wear daily. Definitely would recommend to other people.