Midnight Grace Kiki Swimwsuit Raspberry/White/Blue
The Kiki Underwired swimsuit features an on-trend neon floral print with hidden underwired cups for extra support. The halter straps create a 50's look while flattering at the same time. You wont want to be missed in this gorgeous suit.More Details
The Kiki Underwired swimsuit features an on-trend neon floral print with hidden underwired cups for extra support. The halter straps create a 50's look while flattering at the same time. You wont want to be missed in this gorgeous suit.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with a clip
- 80% Nylon, 20% Elastane
- STYLE: 004078
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Lovely costume but cups not big enough or supportive for aqua aerobics. Body of costume too big.
Lovely swimsuit, flattering. Had to exchange for a smaller cup size than I usually wear
This is such a cute little one piece! I haven't owned one since I was pretty young and I don't have the height or shape of the model so I was skeptical. But it fits great! The design is so gorgeous and the bra strap is pretty intuitive. I'm 5'2 but I could definitely see someone a bit taller than me having some trouble fitting into it.
Wonderful and perfect it fits perfect and the material is great
Nice suit but the cup size was way to large compared to my current Curvy Kate Bras, waiting on the replacement but I've dropped 2 cup sizes from the one ordered.
Uhhh, there is nothing remotely graceful about this swimsuit. Maybe I was unlucky, but on two separate occasions neither the sizing nor the shape were as advertised. Cups were so... spacious they they would fit both breasts each, plus possibly your daily groceries. Outer edges would curl up and out so that seams were clearly visible. Awful, simply awful.
Purchased for an upcoming holiday. Was a bit loose so am going to return it and get a smaller back size (was worried it might come down when swimming). Well made and is very flattering. Wanted a swimming costume to were with a 2year old that isn't mumsy and this is perfect!
Padded top which stuck out from my frame
Was lovely pattern and style but was just too small sadly
Love it. Excellent fit and quality
Fits well looks exactly as expected
Lovely fit true to size took it on holiday really nice to wear
Jennifer Searle, 27/04/2016 12:47
Lovely style but too short in the body for me and Im 5"9