Masquerade Peppino Bra Floral Print
Peppino bra by Masquerade. Lightly padded plunge bra styled over a rich ivory base and decorated with a striking floral fine mesh overlay in a charming palette of pink, purple and lilac tones.More Details
- Peppino bra by Masquerade.
- Lightly padded plunge bra styled in rich ivory and decorated with a striking floral fine mesh overlay in a charming palette of pink, purple and lilac tones.
- Uplifting, underwired cups provide a fabulous shape, cleavage and the perfect Panache fit to flatter and support your curves.
- Adjustable shoulder straps fasten with two hooks at the back, three columns.
- 50% Cotton, 24% Polyester,15% Polyamide, 11% Elastane.
- STYLE: 6146
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Fremah86 , 28/08/2013 01:00
Doesn't look like it does in the picture, very beige and very old fashioned design. It was a generous fit (I ordered a 30G) which can be good for other items of clothing but not for a bra as it didn't fit right and wasn't very supportive. Very underwhelming for the price. Glad I bought it from here rather than the full price somewhere else.
Snake_Charmer , 11/07/2013 01:00
True to back and cup size, I am a 30G. I found it a bit un-supportive as in if you lean forward you tend to fall out a little. Great with clothing tape, but then I rarely wear plunge bras without it due to my shape.
Found it v pretty but beware wearing underneath white or pale tops as the pattern shows through! Do not tumble dry as it goes stiff and uncomfy for the first hour of wear.