Lulu Tout Fleur Rose Balconette Bra Nude/Blue
The Lulu Tout Fleur Rose Underwired bra oozes every bit Parisian chic. The rose embroidered panels sit on top of sheer mesh while a ribbon bow and key hole detail adorn the center front. Pair with the matching short or thong for an effortless and romantic look.More Details
The Lulu Tout Fleur Rose Underwired bra oozes every bit Parisian chic. The rose embroidered panels sit on top of sheer mesh while a ribbon bow and key hole detail adorn the center front. Pair with the matching short or thong for an effortless and romantic look.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns
- 62% Polyamide, 26% Polyester, 12% Elastane
- STYLE: 133523
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
These bras are comfortable and support well,they look very feminine.
Very good price for a lovely bra.
Pretty, good shape, should be comfy.
Lovely lace design French style bra. Having worn this through the day I would say it is probably better worn as an occasional bra as the fabric seemed to stretch a little. I ordered 2 sizes, my usual 30G and the 32FF which fit me better. I would say great value for money for something a bit different.
It fit well but found the design strange because of the 2 layered cup.
Cup size is tiny! I even went up a size as I heard this brand came up small in the cup, but this was ridiculously small, that said the back size was fine.
too small buy a larger size
I absolutely love this bra. For a larger cup bra (36G) It is so pretty. The fit is great giving good uplift and shape, even though it is sheer and non padded. Unfortunately the first bra I ordered the strap broke after wearing twice, the stitching was too near the edge, but as I loved this bra I returned it and re-ordered. The second bra has been great. I have now ordered in three other colours.
Lovely lightweight bra with super support.
Very true to size perfect fit
Poor in sizing only.cups fit but unable to fasten easily at back.
Good bra and price,quickly delivered
CA10, 30/04/2016 08:58
Such a shame.....really good fit, supportive and comfortable, however the lace overlay is not attached to the underlying bra and as such will not lay flat, and thus under any top from the side gives a very strange profile! As such I have returned. Pity really, as good fit.