Lulu Tout Amelie Balconette Bra Cappuccino
The Lulu Tout Amelie Balconette bra is back in a cool and wearable cappuccino shade. With the same beautifully decorated spot embroidered panel over a sheer mesh cup, you'll be blown away by this basic yet elegant bra.More Details
The Lulu Tout Amelie Balconette bra is back in a cool and wearable cappuccino shade. With the same beautifully decorated spot embroidered panel over a sheer mesh cup, you'll be blown away by this basic yet elegant bra.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns
- 50% Polyester, 41% Polyamide, 9% Elastane
- STYLE: 133519
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Ilse Gonzalez, 18-10-2016
This bra is extremely painful, I took it off in less than an hour because it was pushing on my sternum too hard. This is the thrid bra I've bought from here and they are all very painful. I normally wear a 32 E in the US. But the 32 E from here were too tight. I also was spilling out the cups so I decided to order a 32 F this time but thexpects bra still pushed on my sternum too much to the point that I was bruised.
Laura replied on
Thank you for your feedback.
I am sorry to hear that the bra was not suitable for you.
Unfortunately not all makes and style of bra suit everyone's bodyshape. If you feel comfortable to do so, then please send a few pictures of yourself wearing a bra, and we will happily show these to our bra whisperer, who will be able to offer assistance in style and sizing.
Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org