Love Claudette Dessous Full Coverage Bra Hot Coral
Hot coral and muted grey make up a delicious contrast that is the Love Claudette Dessous Full Coverage bra. All over sheer cups add a sexiness we all desire from our lingerie, with a sweet ribbon bow to the center.More Details
Hot coral and muted grey make up a delicious contrast that is the Love Claudette Dessous Full Coverage bra. All over sheer cups add a sexiness we all desire from our lingerie, with a sweet ribbon bow to the center.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns (three for bigger cups)
- 98% Polyamide, 2% Elastane
- STYLE: CD2000
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Lina, 18/02/2017 07:32
Not a very well fitting bra. It is soft and comfortable, but the cups doesn't work for me at all. I have a 36DD, and the seam across the cups create a sort of "double breast" that just look hideous. Wouldn't recommend.
Hiroko Payne da Silva, 19/10/2016 12:22
Ah, dessous, where to start?
For reference: I am between a 32/34 band, H/GG (and in some cuts G) cups in Curvy Cate/Scantilly, Panache & Tutti Rouge.
FIT: To start with, this cut is not a perfect match for my breasts. I sister sized up to 36G, knowing that this cut would probably not be the most flattering for my breast shape and size (Full at the centre, average to wide set, short roots, low set on the chest wall) This cup is a smidge too large & tall, but if I had sized down I would've quaded out the top. My preference is for a firm fitting band. I knew ordering the 36 that I would be taking in the slack but even accounting for a36 back, and fastened on the third set of hooks, this band is VERY stretchy. I will be taking in more from the sides than I originally accounted for, this band would comfortably accommodate a 38 back.
Where the doubled mesh on the bottom of the cups is sewn to the single mesh on the top of the cup, the seam cuts into my breasts making it look like I have crazy quad-boob when worn under a thin shirt. This, despite the fact that all my tissue is well placed in the cups, and the cup itself isn't cutting into the tops of my breasts. My tissue isn't super firm, so maybe this wouldn't be an issue if you have firmer tissue, but the effect is so marked that I really believe this will also happen to to some extent with firm tissue. It is an issue of give between the two layers of mesh.
The shape it gives is very relaxed and low. The wires are very close set in the front. If you have close set breasts this would be a nice choice, though the gore comes up quite high.
If you are ordering this in the larger cup size do be aware that the look and coverage is not the same as in the photo shown on a smaller cup. It really is full coverage. (I knew this going in, but if I hadn't I might've been disappointed)
The mesh is reasonably soft. Not silky soft but not crazy scratchy. Nothing is particularly itchy on this bra.
The colour is amazing, and the aesthetic is so cute and light, these alone are the reason I am keeping this bra.
Bottoms come up small.
DO NOT BUY THIS BRA IF NOT ON SALE. You will be disappointed. If I had paid more than £16 for this I would've sent it back without a question. The wires are very soft (which I know might be a plus for some but for me it is a weak point) the sewing is fine but the elastic is poor quality. There is already fraying at the tops of the cups where they are sewn to the strapping, which has never happened to me with any of my other bras, not even my "fashion" bras. The grosgrain ribbon is barely sewn on.