Lepel Rosey Balconette Bra Electric Blue
Rosey balconette bra by Lepel. Styled in soft, non padded cups in electric blue.More Details
- Rosey balconette bra by Lepel.
- Styled in soft, non padded cups in electric blue.
- Decorated with gorgeous, delicate lace and small ribbon bow detailing.
- Underwired cups and adjustable straps.
- 61% Polyester, 37% Polyamide, 2% Elastane.
- STYLE: 1484010
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
This bra fits so well. It's unlined, so the cups are kind of flimsy. But I love the shape it gives and the print. Its really cute. Not a huge fan of the eyelash fringe along the top edge of the cups. But it's still really cute.
Odd, come shaped fit. Wrong style for me.
Back size was perfect, cups came up slightly small. Could have done with the next cup size up.
Fits perfectly and a lovely colour
Fits well and provides good support
Michaela Parmley, 19/07/2015 17:19
Good delivery and service. Fabric a lovely and soft and the colours are great. I would say that it is not as supportive as other bras for the fuller figure as the blue lacey bit it quite flimsy but it is really comfortable.
Emma, 19/02/2015 15:19
I think Lepel run slightly small in the band, my ribcage measures 31 inches, in other brands 32 bands can be loose and I need a 30 but with this Lepel, the 32 band is nice and snug, also at least on the G-cup, the sides are nice and wide, which makes this feel very supportive and gives great shape to my boobs whilst being extremely comfortable to wear. The material is very soft and this quite a pretty bra, with the blue lace detail - the colours don't seem quite as bright in real life as the photo, but still fairly vibrant.