Lepel Rita Balconette Bra Purple
Rita Balconette bra by Lepel. Styled in non padded, lace cups in purple.More Details
- Rita Balconette bra by Lepel.
- Styled in non padded, lace cups in purple.
- Decorated with pink ribbon slot and ribbon bow detailing.
- Underwired cups and adjustable straps.
- 87% Polyamide, 13% Elastane.
- STYLE: 1487010
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Comfy fabric, vibrant colour
fits true to size and is beautiful. the underwires dig in a bit in the center.
Fits beautifully, great shape and very comfortable
Kauniit, pehmeÃ¤t liivit. Koko vastasi omaani, malli hyvÃ¤.
I really liked this bra. I'm not sure if I had the right size though - it didn't quite fit (the band pulled out a couple of inches when I tested it). I have exchanged for the next size down.
Had to return though because it was a little small.
Lovely product. Excellent support. Love the colour
Underwire come up to far in the middle even for a full cup bra
This bra is a slightly different shape from what i would normally buy, its very similar in cup contruction to Freya bras i've tried before. The colour is lovely and the shape it gives my bust is rounded and feminine - nothing worse than ending up with pointy boobs! Overall i'm very happy with this bra. There's a little stretchy in the fabric which is great for accommodating water retention or small weight fluctuations that can affect the size of your bust.
Ilana, 03/04/2016 12:57
This bra is beautiful on and fits true to size (32F). However I found that the seam on the cup is a little low for a fuller bust, and the lace portion is less supportive then I'd have liked. I find myself pulling the bra up throughout the day to readjust the shape of the cups on my bust. If a matching set it important to you (it is to me!) I'd also caution that I found the matching briefs fairly unflattering - meaning I'll probably wear this bra less often than others with better fitting pants.
Marussia, 14/07/2015 11:04
One of the best fits I had. Very comfortable and very supportive. And stunning! The colour is very vibrant. THis brea really feels like a second skin. Ordered 36 GG and it fitted my 36 G perfectly.