Lepel Rita Balconette Bra Black
Rita Balconette bra by Lepel. Styled in non padded, lace cups in black.More Details
- Rita Balconette bra by Lepel.
- Styled in non padded, lace cups in black.
- Decorated with pink ribbon slot and ribbon bow detailing.
- Underwired cups and adjustable straps.
- 87% Polyamide, 13% Elastane.
- STYLE: 1487010
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend $125
- USA/Canada Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend $150
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
I feel like Sophia Loren in this va-va-voom balconette! Super sexy design. Excellent quality and fit.
Aleya Chowdhury, 18-04-2017
Came on time and good service
Jessica Keeney, 28-03-2017
Great product! Fits and feels great!
Harmer Harmer, 01-11-2016
Lovely comfy bra, good quality
Excellent lovely style and fit
Very comfortable, practical for work and every day wear
Too flimsy and unsupportive.
This bra did not suit my shape (bottom heavy). The underwrites sit very high in the middle and did not touch my sternum in my normal size. In my normal size, the cups were too big at the top for me, but a cup size down I still had the same problem with the high gore not touching my sternum.
Lovely bra just doesn't fit me.
I had to return this unfortunately as I was unable to find the right fit, but it looked to be a lovely quality.
Olga Koncevicova, 02/02/2017 20:50
I regret not returning the bra when I could. The top halves of the cups are flimsy (it makes bumps above the bottom halves), straps are narrow and rolling...
It's true to size and the band is comfortable. Maybe for someone with bottom heavy boobs it would be O.K. Not for me.
Sarah Heath, 11/08/2016 12:26
Very pretty and surprisingly supportive
The main issue though is that the centre gore is so high that's it's visible under many of my tops (by no means a plunging neckline) and digs in a little
Jesse Marbulcanti, 05/05/2016 17:20
I had to return this as the top halves of the cups were waaaaay too loose, and there was a whole lot of sagging out toward the sides. On the other hand, the band was quite comfortable.