Lepel Minnie Halter Swimsuit Blue/White
Minnie halter swimsuit by Lepel. Styled in lightly padded cups in blue.More Details
- Minnie halter swimsuit by Lepel.
- Styled in lightly padded cups in blue.
- Decorated with a gorgeous white and red polka dot print and centre bow detail.
- Underwired cups, tie halter straps.
- Fastens with a secure clasp at the back.
- 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane.
- STYLE: 1504830
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Sharon Haynes, 04-02-2016
Lovely swimsuit, very flattering and fitted the boobs really well. Only downside was it was too baggy round the bottom, so had to return
Yazz, 23/04/2016 21:12
Very disappointed with this item! I am a 36J but had to order a G cup as the cups are far to big, and this swimsuit gives no support to my bust whatsoever. I had to wear a strapless bra underneath it whilst on holiday. Just terrible.
Yasmin, 24/03/2016 15:35
This is the worst fit swimsuit I have ever purchased! 1st the crotch rises far too high, the side of the swimsuit started above my hips! Then secondly the cup size was far too big and not true to sizing. And finally which is the 1 that shocked me the most is that it gives no support to the bust whatsoever! For a company that specialises in fuller bust items I don't understand how this is not the first key aspect in every item! The straps start under the arms so is giving no lift or support at all! I'm only a 30G so this swimsuit should provide adequate support for that but it doesn't at all! Will be returning!
Bee , 15/09/2015 17:10
This is a lovely swimsuit but I agree with other reviews that the cup sizes are big so recommend ordering a size down. Otherwise it's as described. I returned it as too big.
Bb , 02/08/2015 03:19
This is a stunning swimsuit! ....... But!! The cup sizes are huge! I ordered the correct size for me 36ff, but it was massive in the cup size, so I ordered an f, this was still too baggy! I gave up after ordering 2 of these as it was costly for the delivery charges!! If you get to the right size for you, then it will be stunning! Good luck!!