Lepel Matilda Moulded Balconette Bra Ivory
The Lepel Matilda range should be worn to be seen; the lightly padded cup gives a fantastic shape and with its opulent lace design teamed with contrasting fabric elastics gives it real stand out effect.More Details
The Lepel Matilda range should be worn to be seen; the lightly padded cup gives a fantastic shape and with its opulent lace design teamed with contrasting fabric elastics gives it real stand out effect.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns
- 89% Polyamide, 11% Elastane
- STYLE: 1263000
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Poor fit for me but again nice bra
Joanna Muraszko-OgÃ³rek, 11-10-2016
biust wyglÄ…da w nim na jeszcze wiÄ™kszy niÅ¼ siÄ™ ma, doskonale go podnosi. MiÄ™kki materiaÅ‚.
Kate W, 16/02/2017 18:11
I'd read reviews before purchasing this, and the consensus was to order a size up because it ran small. I normally wear a 32F. The other item I ordered was this size and fit great. I ordered a 32FF. As it turned out, I should have ordered a 34G. I added a band extender so it is wearable, although the cups are definitely too large by a good bit. It wasn't worth the return shipping and time to exchange, but I wanted to share for others who want to purchase this bar. It is very pretty, although the edges of band are a bit rough. I will try smoothing the edge with some fabric glue.