Lepel Matilda Balconette Bra Coral
Matilda padded balcony bra by Lepel. Supportive balconette bra styled in padded fabric in coral.More Details
- Matilda padded balcony bra by Lepel.
- Supportive balconette bra styled in padded fabric in coral.
- Decorated with intricate lace, blue trim and ribbon bow detailing.
- Underwired cup, adjustable shoulder straps.
- Fastens with two hooks at the back, three columns.
- 89% Polyamide, 11% Elastane
- STYLE: 1263090
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Good fit exchanged no problem
Great product and excellent quality
love the way it looks, and everything fit well unfortunately there was a strange bulge of the cup next to the straps, which made it look very weird under snug shirts. After fixing it myself, its perfect.
It runs small get a size up I usually wear a 36I in the US sizes I think I needed to get a 36H in Eu size
Excellent fit and very comfortable
Good size. Comfortable and soft with good support
Adva, 22/11/2015 05:59
it's an OK bra. I'm keeping it but i feel like my boobs are at my throat every time its on. i got the right size and it's not my first shaped bra and yet not the best one i have.
Amanda, 11/10/2015 16:18
Definitely my favorite of my new bras. The cups are just a little bit smaller than the Curvy Kate brand, but the band is comfortable and the color is AMAZING, although it is a very red coral.
Stephanie, 03/09/2015 10:18
I love this bra! It is so nice to have some bright underwear!! Love love love it, fits perfectly!
Lisa Cannon, 26/08/2015 18:41
Lovely looking bra. But had to return it as the cups were too big and roomy. I'm a 34G and bought other bras of different makes in that size also that were spot on. Its a shame it is very pretty.
Mel Murray, 23/08/2015 12:48
I didn't keep this bra. I kept it in a 32 E instead and it's great. Nothing wrong with the sizing. I'm just sometimes between sizes.
Mel Murray, 23/08/2015 12:45
I love this bra. It's very supportive. More of a red than a coral though. A bit of colour on my underwear collection now!