Lepel Fiore Plunge Bra Nude
Fiore plunge bra by Lepel. Gorgeous plunge bra styled in lightly-padded fabric over a smart nude base.More Details
- Fiore plunge bra by Lepel.
- Gorgeous plunge bra styled in lightly-padded fabric in smart nude.
- Decorated with rich floral lace with fine ribbon bow detailing.
- Underwired cup, adjustable shoulder straps.
- Fastens with two hooks at the back, three columns.
- 68% Polyamide, 22% Cotton, 10% Elastane.
- STYLE: 93200
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Judith Green, 17-11-2016
The under wiring is very wide. Why put padding into a G cup bra. Poor fit and uncomfortable
Hannah Goff, 30/08/2015 00:04
This bra is super comfortable and if I didn't have to wash it, it would be the only bra I wore. It is also so cute for a nude bra. Not just plain and boring, but really decorative.
Kalie , 16/06/2015 16:43
Unfortunately this bra was too large in the cups to fit properly at all, had to return it. The look and feel of it was very nice though!
Linda, 21/09/2014 00:06
I got this bra in exchange for a bra that I returned. I love the Lepel bras - so pretty, very comfortable, and they blend really nicely under clothes. I took the extra padding out because frankly at a 32F I don't need anymore volume! I like the plunge because it's a bit more comfortable between the boobs than the full cup, where the underwire comes up much higher.
Emily, 31/08/2014 09:27
Lovely looking bra but a bit too much padding for me!
simply me, 06/03/2014 07:56
This is a very pretty nude bra! My other nude bras are all boring, but this one has a beautiful design on the cup to make it a little more feminine. I also feel I can wear this bra all day, and still feel as comfortable and supported in the evening, as if i had just put it on! All girls need this bra!