Lepel Fiore Padded Plunge Bra Red
A firm favourite, the Lepel Fiore is back in a show stopping plunge style with light removable padding for your discretion. The cups are decorated with an all over lace detail complete the the Fiore signature triangle edges and fine ribbon bow detailing.More Details
A firm favourite, the Lepel Fiore is back in a show stopping plunge style with light removable padding for your discretion. The cups are decorated with an all over lace detail complete the the Fiore signature triangle edges and fine ribbon bow detailing.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns
- 62% Polyamide, 17% Cotton, 9% Polyester, 3% Viscose
- STYLE: 0932000
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
krs16, 01/07/2016 20:12
Such a GORGEOUS bra. However, the cup size was too small and gave me the quad boob effect. I ordered this size in 30F which is what I wear in Curvy Kate, Nessa and Freya. This was my first time ordering a Lepel bra so I'm not sure if the Lepel styles normally run small or what.
I'm incredibly disappointed this bra doesn't come in a cup size bigger to try (30FF). If purchasing, I would recommend ordering a full cup size bigger. Band size seemed spot on.