Lepel Fiore Full Cup Bra Nude
Fiore full cup bra by Lepel. Gorgeous full cup bra styled in non-padded fabric in smart nude.More Details
- Fiore full cup bra by Lepel.
- Gorgeous full cup bra styled in non-padded fabric in smart nude.
- Decorated with rich floral lace with fine ribbon bow detailing.
- Underwired cup, adjustable shoulder straps.
- Fastens with two hooks at the back, three columns.
- 68% Polyamide, 22% Cotton, 10% Elastane.
- STYLE: 93229
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Amanda Randle, 15-11-2016
Beautiful design and perfect fit.
nice fit, again comfortable bra
Joanna Muraszko-OgÃ³rek, 11-10-2016
rozmiar ok, mieÅ›ci siÄ™ w standardowej rozmiarÃ³wce 32FF, materiaÅ‚ elastyczny, dobrze siÄ™ ukÅ‚ada.
Have used these before, but store here in Canterbury does not now have this model.
I only wear this make and model of bra as I have learnt over the years that the style and fit never changes. Nude lovely colour and can be worn under any colour top.
Fits well, great design and attractive colour.
Fes, 08/01/2015 18:09
I usually get balconette bras because I'm very short between the top of shoulder and breast. I thought I'd risk this full cup bra, but it was a mistake. The material is nice enough and would probably be comfortable, but in my larger size (38G is a firm fit for me in most other brands) the cup top is very large and would peek up under the edge of most of my clothes. Gives that mummsy look of vast breasts. However the main reason for my disappointment is that the elastic is far too stretchy and thin for a larger size. The straps are a tad thin and very stretchy. The bra band only has two hooks, instead of 3 at this size, and is so stretchy it just wont hold the underwire flat against the skin so it gapes out horribly at the front between the breasts. The underwire was also far too high between the cleavage for me personally, so having it gaping there looked/felt awful and would have been totally visible under clothes as it poked out. I could have used it as an extra pocket for my change I suppose, but I resisted that and have returned it. Possibly trying a smaller band size would have corrected the gape, but the elastic would have still been too stretchy and light for me.
Sarah, 02/11/2014 21:17
Nicely fitting comfortable bra. Great service from bra stop.
Whitney from Texas, 25/06/2014 19:39
This bra fits well and gives a great shape. It is very thin though. There is no way to hide your nipples when it gets cold.
Kate, 22/04/2014 07:42
I already have this bra in black and silver, and anyone who has this bra knows how comfortable, and supportive it is! i reccomend this bra to anyone who wants a bra which fits well, supports you where needed, and gives great shape.