Lepel Fiore Balconette Bra Black
Fiore padded balconette bra by Lepel. Supportive balconette bra styled in padded fabric in smart black.More Details
- Fiore padded balconette bra by Lepel.
- Supportive balconette bra styled in padded fabric in smart black.
- Decorated with rich floral lace with fine ribbon bow detailing.
- Underwired cup, adjustable shoulder straps.
- Fastens with two hooks at the back, three columns.
- 70% Polyamide, 17% Cotton, 13% Elastane.
- STYLE: 93208
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Amy, 08/09/2015 21:49
Very sexy bra! My breasts are quite shallow and I fill it up nicely. I am between a 30 and a 32 band size, and it's a little bit on the tight side with probably not too much stretching in the future. It looks lovely, but is quite structured so like other reviewers wouldn't recommend wearing it as your daily work bra but more if you expect people to see it!
Erin, 28/06/2015 08:13
Beautiful fit and very comfortable
Amy Scanlon, 25/01/2015 09:26
This bra is a perfect fit and very comfortable, I wore it to work for the whole day and it stayed perfectly in place where as I usually have to re-adjust the straps a bit.
Kate, 23/11/2014 00:31
This bra is super sexy. It was a little small on the band and the detail on the straps where scratchy but tolerable. Definitely not your everyday bra, its hard to wear for the work day, but an amazing For when you need to dress up.
Miss Boansi, 27/04/2014 19:26
*Revised Review* After wearing this bra for two days, although it is indeed true to its size and stylish, the underwire almost comes up to my armpit and almost pokes/rubs too closely to the skin near my underarm. This means that when I remove the bra I have a dark sore patch near there, and a burning sensation. I am disappointed and now wonder if I will have the same issue with other bras purchased from here. Hopefully it is just this bra/style that is an issue.
Miss Boansi, 25/04/2014 14:18
This bra is true to it's size. It is very comfortable and stylish. This was the first Bra I purchased from this website and i've got to say I am impressed! Worth every penny!
Tara, 22/04/2014 07:44
This bra is true to size, comfy, and stylish. thanks brastop!