Kris Line Mozaica Moulded Plunge Bikini Top Violet
Get psychedelic vibes with the Kris Line Mozaica Moulded Plunge Bikini top. This fun and zesty bikini top has a plunging neckline to give you a great cleavage as well as supporting your bust. Sturdy straps and a clasp at the back all contribute to giving you a firm hold while the purple and orange print give you the style and sass.More Details
Get psychedelic vibes with the Kris Line Mozaica Moulded Plunge Bikini top. This fun and zesty bikini top has a plunging neckline to give you a great cleavage as well as supporting your bust. Sturdy straps and a clasp at the back all contribute to giving you a firm hold while the purple and orange print give you the style and sass.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with a metal clasp
- 80% Polyamide, 10% Elastane, 5% Cotton, 5% Polyester
- STYLE: Mozaica3
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Ebony Rvans, 20-09-2016
Didn't fit as I haven't been measured recently but the material was top standard.
I bought the bikini as a present for my sister. Unfortunately it didn't fit right. The bikini itself is beautiful but the fit is not good..
Too big so it was sent back
Very nice but the botttoms that went with this are too skimpy
Small cup. The "girls" burst out of their cage.
I usually buy 40FF in Kris Line lingerie, but this 38G was a disaster: band was totally ok but the cup would fit an E size max. And I actually love the look and feel of that bikini: it gives an amazing lift and shape!
The sizing was not accurate - much too small
MRD, 31/10/2016 13:33
**Correction on the bottoms review - I ordered a medium, not a size 12. I would've needed the large had I been able to keep the top.
MRD, 31/10/2016 13:28
The quality seemed amazing, but the fit was WAY off. I'm typically a 30JJ top, but this came at least 1 (probably more than that, but impossible to know w/o trying them on) cup sizes too small. Super disappointing, as I would've loved to have worn this on my upcoming cruise.
*Oh, I also ordered size 12 matching bottoms; had the top fit, I would've needed to return the bottoms for the next size up.
*Just an FYI - shipping to the US seems to run about 3 weeks out. I ordered on 10/3, it arrived 10/22, but had to be signed for, so I received it 10/24.