Kris Line Kama Padded Balconette Bra Navy
Kama padded balconette bra by Kris Line. Padded style cups in sultry navy.More Details
- Kama padded balconette bra by Kris Line.
- Padded style cups in sultry navy.
- Decorated with grey and white swirl pattern and pretty centre bow detailing
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- 80% Polyamide, 10% Elastane, 5% Cotton, 5% Polyester
- STYLE: KAMA1
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Yulia Trishina, 17/12/2015 06:15
It looks amazing by itself and it is very supportive. I order Kris Line for several years and usually very pleased by their bras, but this time I give only 4 stars because of strange tight seam at the top. It makes shape strange and pointy.
Size is not the same as usual brastop chart. You will need 2-3 cup size bigger. For my 28HH I ordered 30HH (there was not smaller band size available) and I think I should order one cup size bigger.
Olena Tkach, 19/10/2015 13:37
Something is just wrong with this sizing. While Brastop's tag claims it's 30J, the original tag says it's 65I, and it runs closer to regular EU's 65I, I guess, because with my 30HH boobs I experience a huge amount of quad-boobing, even on my smaller breast, which is about 30H. I'd like to think it's because the bra is too closed for me (as the wires are good for narrow me), but I don't think any bra may cause so much over-top spillage(with removed cookies!!!) just because of being closed: I'm even, but really short-rooted.
Except the sizing, it's a good bra for projected bust: it has enough immediate projection even for my size. It doesn't give THAT rounded look you see on the picture because it's more projected, but it gives a good uplift for my pendulous breasts and manages to support them for a whole day.
Jenny, 17/09/2015 22:59
Beautiful bra, but Brastop don't seem to have the Polish to English sizes right. Without double letters, a 30I is not an English 30J, it is 2 cup sizes too small.
A b atekoja, 15/09/2015 17:00
Ceridwyn Roberts, 23/08/2015 01:54
Perfect size in the cup - surprising as the extra material above the padding looked very odd off the body. Slightly tight around the back, but I'll happily use an extender. But concerned about the split inside the cup (to allow you to remove the padding???) and how this will last.
Kate, 16/08/2015 14:07
Unfortuntely I had to send this bra back as it was on the small size. The fabric was lovely, but I did not like the cup design as one half was padded, but the section above the seam was not, and dug into my bust.
Maria Tereza Freire, 16/08/2015 12:37
The bra is amazing. But I had the same problem everybody has: the size. I`m a 36DD in US size. They said I should order a size less and a cup more. It didn't work. I think the true size would have fitted...
Jay, 26/10/2014 22:17
Its a beautiful bra, sumptious material, unfortunately it was in the small side.
ghislaine north, 26/10/2014 15:29
Very good shape . Great material. Sized correctly.