Kris Line Jasmine Balconette Bra Violet
Jasmine bra by Kris Line. Stunning, non-padded balconette bra styled in delicate sheer-mesh fabric over an exquisite violet base.More Details
- Jasmine bra by Kris Line.
- Stunning, non-padded balconette bra styled in delicate sheer-mesh fabric inn exquisite violet.
- A divine look, decorated with a burst of intricately embroidered floral patterning across the cups and ribbon bow detailing.
- A charming, classic design providing an uplifting shape, flattering curves and fit.
- Adjustable shoulder straps fasten with three hooks at the back, three columns.
- 80% Polyamide, 10% Elastane, 5% Polyester.
- STYLE: JASMINE1
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
layla , 08/10/2013 01:00
the colour of this bra is so pretty and the design is so detailed i litterally feel like a princess, it has a sort of vitage look to it and the shape it gives you is so suitable to be worn under almost anything! really pleased with this purchase :)
the_laura , 02/10/2013 01:00
This is just a lovely bra. I've been looking for the perfect lacy unpadded bra for a while, especially one that would not dig into my armpits. The color is amazing -- the stock photos don't do it justice. The lace is very pretty and refined and also very soft, not at all scratchy. It's just a very comfortable bra in general. It also gives excellent uplift. It may seem like it makes you a little po
sue , 21/09/2013 01:00
ALL IS GOOD WITH THIS BRA. Thanks brastop.com
HoldThemHigh , 17/07/2013 01:00
Firstly, this is a true to size bra. The band fits comfortably and the cups sit perfectly with no overspill or underwire "dig".
The shape is great and gives a great balconette look. The material is very nice - lacey bras can look very cheap - but this one is pretty and feminine. The colour is gorgeous as well.
This is my second Kris Line bra and I would not hesitate to order another one.
Robin , 09/06/2013 01:00
I bought this bra as kind of a risk, as I couldn't find very many reviews online and I've never tried one on before. I usually wear between a 28HH and a 28J, but read the bands ran tight so I tried out a 30H. It fits well, but I think a 28J would have been perfect. I have to wear the band on the tightest setting, the underwires are slightly too narrow, and my larger breast bubbles over the cup a b