Kris Line Jasmine Balconette Bra Violet
Jasmine bra by Kris Line. Stunning, non-padded balconette bra styled in delicate sheer-mesh fabric over an exquisite violet base.More Details
- Jasmine bra by Kris Line.
- Stunning, non-padded balconette bra styled in delicate sheer-mesh fabric inn exquisite violet.
- A divine look, decorated with a burst of intricately embroidered floral patterning across the cups and ribbon bow detailing.
- A charming, classic design providing an uplifting shape, flattering curves and fit.
- Adjustable shoulder straps fasten with three hooks at the back, three columns.
- 80% Polyamide, 10% Elastane, 5% Polyester.
- STYLE: JASMINE1
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
layla , 08/10/2013 01:00
the colour of this bra is so pretty and the design is so detailed i litterally feel like a princess, it has a sort of vitage look to it and the shape it gives you is so suitable to be worn under almost anything! really pleased with this purchase :)
the_laura , 02/10/2013 01:00
This is just a lovely bra. I've been looking for the perfect lacy unpadded bra for a while, especially one that would not dig into my armpits. The color is amazing -- the stock photos don't do it justice. The lace is very pretty and refined and also very soft, not at all scratchy. It's just a very comfortable bra in general. It also gives excellent uplift. It may seem like it makes you a little po
sue , 21/09/2013 01:00
ALL IS GOOD WITH THIS BRA. Thanks brastop.com
HoldThemHigh , 17/07/2013 01:00
Firstly, this is a true to size bra. The band fits comfortably and the cups sit perfectly with no overspill or underwire "dig".
The shape is great and gives a great balconette look. The material is very nice - lacey bras can look very cheap - but this one is pretty and feminine. The colour is gorgeous as well.
This is my second Kris Line bra and I would not hesitate to order another one.
Robin , 09/06/2013 01:00
I bought this bra as kind of a risk, as I couldn't find very many reviews online and I've never tried one on before. I usually wear between a 28HH and a 28J, but read the bands ran tight so I tried out a 30H. It fits well, but I think a 28J would have been perfect. I have to wear the band on the tightest setting, the underwires are slightly too narrow, and my larger breast bubbles over the cup a b