Kris Line Diamond Moulded Plunge Bra Coffee
The favourite Diamond from Kris Line is back. Styled with lightly padded cups and intricate lace and ribbon bow detailing, get all the wonders of the balconette but in plunge form.More Details
The favourite Diamond from Kris Line is back. Styled with lightly padded cups and intricate lace and ribbon bow detailing, get all the wonders of the balconette but in plunge form.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, four columns
- 80% Polyamide, 10% Elastane, 5% Cotton, 5% Polyester
- STYLE: Diamond3
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Because of Brastop's deceptive sizing, this bra does not fit. However, if I had received the size I ordered, this would be the best bra I have ever owned. The wires are narrow and the cups are deep and the wings are low enough that they don't dig into my armpits and honestly the only problem is that the cups are too small. It doesn't show under clothes, it's very supportive, the straps are convertible(!), and it would be very comfortable if the cups were large enough for my body. VERY disappointed that Brastop did not explain the listed sizes do not correspond to the size on the bra's tag.
Bra too small around the band and far too small in the cup.
I ordered the 30K and noticed that when the bra arrived, although the tag said 30K, the label inside said it was a JJ. After speaking to a friend it seems like Kris Line sizes convert differently to UK sizes? Unsure about this?
The band is very firm with minimal stretch, so great for narrow backs.
However the bra itself is beautiful, and actually turned out to be a multiway bra! Bonus!
Really small. Very disappointed.
I ordered my usual size however this bra was tiny, think I would have needed to go up about 3 bra sizes to get anywhere close, :(
Poor sizing. I am a 40gg and I would say that it measures 38dd.
Didn't fit and not sized well
The bra was good quality, but did not fit(too small)