Kris Line Diamond Balconette Bra Coffee
Diamond bra by Kris Line. Gorgeous balconette bra styled in padded fabric over a coffee base.More Details
- Diamond bra by Kris Line.
- Gorgeous balconette bra styled in padded fabric in coffee.
- Decorated with intricate lace and ribbon bow detail.
- underwired cups with removable additional padding, adjustable shoulder straps.
- Fastens with two hooks, four columns.
- 80% Polyamide, 10% Elastane, 5% Cotton, 5% Polyester.
- STYLE: DIAMOND1
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
The item itself was a lovely, good quality bra. Very pretty and very soft. Sadly it was just a bit too big for me. Looking forward to trying it in another size.
Much too much padding for me (30FF). I don't need it and it felt uncomfortable. Loved the colour so disappointed that it didn't fit.
Natalie.H replied on
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry this item was not quite suitable on this occasion. We do offer returns for refunds & exchanges, so please do contact us should you have any questions.
Zwippo, 08/11/2015 10:11
Hard to review because the only thing I can comment on was that it's tiny! I am only just moving up to 30 back from 28 - I can still get in 28 but not comfortably - but at 30 this was am inch short on my back!