Kris Line Cleopatra Padded Balconette Bra Emerald
The Kris Line Cleopatra bra will have you standing out for all the right reasons in this stunning Emerald shade. The embroidered top cup adds a sheer edge to the bra while the shape provides all the support.More Details
The Kris Line Cleopatra bra will have you standing out for all the right reasons in this stunning Emerald shade. The embroidered top cup adds a sheer edge to the bra while the shape provides all the support.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, four columns (three hooks for bigger cups)
- 80% Polyamide, 10% Elastane, 5% Cotton, 5% Polyester
- STYLE: Cleopatra1
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend $125
- USA/Canada Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend $150
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
kind of a weird pointy shape, didn't like it...
returned. Poor fit on cups
Veronica Mccullough, 26-05-2017
The bra was cut too low. I'm returning this bra. I like a full figured bra.
Shirley Mallon, 17-05-2017
Not that keen on padding as my bust is big enough as it is. Otherwise, colour is fab, fit is a bit on the big side
Quality is very good but he dont fit. :( and no other like this bra is availabel.Normally I have send it back but I think the time run out and I cant change it.
Beautiful bra, lovely colours.
good support and lovely colour.
Amazing! It's beautiful, and so supportive! Even while running over uneven ground my chest barely moved. The cups are very nice and rather thick, the straps broad and comfortable.
very good fit &comfortable
Tina Davies, 15/05/2017 10:57
Size 36k but ordered 38j as felt 36 was getting little snug. This bra did not even go around my back and the cups were no way near a size J more like a D (tried on by a size 38D friend of mine) ..very small to size or just a faulty one. Very pretty bra and looks comfortable though.
Sarah Mccann, 14/05/2017 14:41
Beautiful colour and gorgeous design on this bra. Very comfortable and attractive I'm a 34 HH and have had no issues wearing this all day chasing my kids around and living a hectic life. Gives excellent support and a great shape.