Kris Line Charlotte Balconette Bra Powder Pink
Charlotte balconette bra by Kris Line. Half padded, semi-sheer lace fabric in powder pink.More Details
- Charlotte balconette bra by Kris Line.
- Half padded, semi-sheer lace fabric in powder pink.
- Decorated with floral pattern, embroided lace and ribbon bow detail.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps.
- 80% Polyamide, 10% Elastane, 5% Cotton, 5% Polyester
- STYLE: CHAR1
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£5.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Tina, 26/10/2015 03:17
After reading reviews, I sized up in the band, but still need a couple sizes over in the cups. Runs very small!! Other than that, it's a very pretty bra. Just wish it didn't give me a uni-boob!
Alice O'Farrell, 16/10/2015 13:20
I am normally a size 30HH/30J and upon reading the reviews I ordered the 30J.
Small is not the word! It was tiny! It fitted like a 28 back size instead of a 30 and the cup was more like a GG-that was without the removable pads.
It was too small and ill fitting on me.
I also hate the slits for the removable padding, I think if you want a padded bra, buy one, if you want a bra without padding, buy a bra without padding.
I have to say it is a very pretty bra, and if it fitted I would keep it because it's lovely.
I made the decision to return this immediately and Brastop were more than happy to exchange it and their communication is very quick.
Hana, 21/09/2015 09:30
Was not certain when I first tried it on, as it did make my boobs look bigger, but with a top on it looks fab !
Jasmine, 13/09/2015 20:03
I love this bra, it is beautiful and supportive.
Gmac, 06/09/2015 14:53
I'm afraid I had to return this bra, although it actually has fantastic support and gives a very flattering cleavage, due to the padded cups it made my boobs look massive! (More than normal!) If you don't mind that then it's a great supportive bra
kathleen comiskey, 16/08/2015 10:44
go up a size cups are way to small
Madison, 15/02/2015 00:39
Beautiful color and design but the cups are a little small. I'd recommend sizing up!
Mandi, 04/11/2014 14:01
New favourite bra. True to size, and gorgeous on!