Kris Line Charlotte Balconette Bra Powder Pink
Charlotte balconette bra by Kris Line. Half padded, semi-sheer lace fabric in powder pink.More Details
- Charlotte balconette bra by Kris Line.
- Half padded, semi-sheer lace fabric in powder pink.
- Decorated with floral pattern, embroided lace and ribbon bow detail.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps.
- 80% Polyamide, 10% Elastane, 5% Cotton, 5% Polyester
- STYLE: CHAR1
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Tina, 26/10/2015 03:17
After reading reviews, I sized up in the band, but still need a couple sizes over in the cups. Runs very small!! Other than that, it's a very pretty bra. Just wish it didn't give me a uni-boob!
Alice O'Farrell, 16/10/2015 13:20
I am normally a size 30HH/30J and upon reading the reviews I ordered the 30J.
Small is not the word! It was tiny! It fitted like a 28 back size instead of a 30 and the cup was more like a GG-that was without the removable pads.
It was too small and ill fitting on me.
I also hate the slits for the removable padding, I think if you want a padded bra, buy one, if you want a bra without padding, buy a bra without padding.
I have to say it is a very pretty bra, and if it fitted I would keep it because it's lovely.
I made the decision to return this immediately and Brastop were more than happy to exchange it and their communication is very quick.
Hana, 21/09/2015 09:30
Was not certain when I first tried it on, as it did make my boobs look bigger, but with a top on it looks fab !
Jasmine, 13/09/2015 20:03
I love this bra, it is beautiful and supportive.
Gmac, 06/09/2015 14:53
I'm afraid I had to return this bra, although it actually has fantastic support and gives a very flattering cleavage, due to the padded cups it made my boobs look massive! (More than normal!) If you don't mind that then it's a great supportive bra
kathleen comiskey, 16/08/2015 10:44
go up a size cups are way to small
Madison, 15/02/2015 00:39
Beautiful color and design but the cups are a little small. I'd recommend sizing up!
Mandi, 04/11/2014 14:01
New favourite bra. True to size, and gorgeous on!