Kris Line Alexis Moulded Plunge Bra Raspberry
Feel fun and flirty in the Kris Line Alexis. The top cup features a semi-sheer floral embroidery contrasting the rest of the opaque cups. This same embroidery runs along the center gore and under the cups in a gorgeous raspberry shade. This bra is a perfect transition piece.More Details
Feel fun and flirty in the Kris Line Alexis. The top cup features a semi-sheer floral embroidery contrasting the rest of the opaque cups. This same embroidery runs along the center gore and under the cups in a gorgeous raspberry shade. This bra is a perfect transition piece.
- Underwired cups, adjustable and removable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, four columns
- 80% Polyamide, 10% Elastane, 5% Cotton, 5% Polyester
- STYLE: Alexis1
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Sherrie Dallimore, 19-10-2016
Love the color and the fit!
Beautiful product but the size was far smaller than it stated.
Having returned the 1st as I ordered the wrong size the replacement fits wonderfully.
Again, really small. Correct size ordered.
Poor sizing. I am a 40gg and I would say that it measures 38dd!
Didn't fit not sized well
Jasmine Common, 30/04/2016 18:15
Bought a 34GG along with another Kris bra of the same size, cup was barely an E and compared nowhere near to the size of the cup of the same brand in a balconette style!