Heidi Klum Intimates Sofia Balconette Bra Navy Blazer/Creole Pink
The Heidi Klum Sofia Balconette bra features lace non-padded cups in a gorgeous navy shade with contrasting scalloped edging and ribbon bow detailing. This feminine yet luxurious bra will add life to any lingerie draw.More Details
The Heidi Klum Sofia Balconette bra features lace non-padded cups in a gorgeous navy shade with contrasting scalloped edging and ribbon bow detailing. This feminine yet luxurious bra will add life to any lingerie draw.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns (three for bigger cups)
- 100% Polyamide
- STYLE: H75-261
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Bonnie Baker, 04-01-2017
Bonnie bra just a little tight
Looks good, but not worn it yet
Oxford, 11/03/2017 21:01
Very pretty, not the most comfortable band however and I feel that the straps are a little wide apart- that said I have narrow shoulders. I would describe the fit for larger cup sizes as being a full cup rather than a balconette as there is more coverage than a balconette. All in all I suspect these bras are more suited to making the most of a smaller cup size as I think they could look a bit fussy on a bigger bust. If considering this style you might want to go up a band size for a more comfortable fit.