Gossard RetroLution Padded Multiway Bra Ivory
The Retrolution range from Gossard is perfect for when you're celebrating a special occasion. Inner padding helps create a desired cleavage, with removable and adjustable straps making it perfect for strapless, hatlernecks or even cross over backs.More Details
The Retrolution range from Gossard is perfect for when you're celebrating a special occasion. Inner padding helps create a desired cleavage, with removable and adjustable straps making it perfect for strapless, hatlernecks or even cross over backs.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Removable straps
- Fastens with three hooks, three columns
- 66% Polyamide, 18% Polyester, 16% Elastane
- STYLE: 8518
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
The fit on this bra was really off for me. The band was much too tight--painfully so--and the cups were huge. I just put it in the mail to return it.
Lucy replied on
Sorry to hear this item was not suitable for you. It is common for different brands to be very different in the way they fit, due to the differences in manufacturing and design across the brands - and even styles within the same brand. It isn't unusual for someone to be a range of sizes across their lingerie wardrobe, and if you'd like any advice on style or fit please do not hesitate to ask.
Blythe Newton-Haynes, 14/03/2017 11:21
The fit on this bra was terrible--the band was painfully small and the cups were huge.