Gossard Glossies Sheer Plunge Bra Rich Brown
Cutting edge fabric and the latest shape technology come together to set a new standard for comfort and fit. The all over sheer glossy fabric creates an opulent feel and is a great take on a t-shirt bra making it perfect for everyday wear.More Details
Cutting edge fabric and the latest shape technology come together to set a new standard for comfort and fit. The all over sheer glossy fabric creates an opulent feel and is a great take on a t-shirt bra making it perfect for everyday wear.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns
- 66% Polyamide, 19% Polyester, 15% Elastane
- STYLE: 6271
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend $125
- USA/Canada Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend $150
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Ordered usual size and it was a little big, shimerrier than on the website too. Love it tho, looks good
I had heard some mixed reviews on this bra, mainly that it was too boring/ not supportive enough. I have 32G breasts and the support is AMAZING! Also runs true to size! I'm never going to run a race in any of my bras (except sports bras duh) but it's as good as any with paneling for an every day! and maybe it is because i have been in well fitting bras my entire life, but a plain bra (in a pretty brown) is a welcome addition to my lace and frills of all my other bras.
I do wish this bra was a matte brown. the sheen is okay, but it is more shiny than the pictures led me to believe. Also the support comes from a boob sling at the sides which is not visible in the photos, but from front on is not visible on me either.
this bra also doesn't create a perfect round shape (which is okay for me). it sort of separates the breasts and flattens them slightly. it is very much an every day bra.
also nipples hardly show through it in a shirt. many other bras show much more nipple lumps! (embrace the nips-as-broaches look tho).