Gorsenia Zoe Padded Balconette Bra Beige
The Gorsenia Zoe Padded Balconette bra is another staple colour in your bradrobe, but the floral embroidery overlay sets it apart from the rest. Feel held in place yet comfortable, while ribbon bow detail and diamante makes this a stunning bra.More Details
The Gorsenia Zoe Padded Balconette bra is another staple colour in your bradrobe, but the floral embroidery overlay sets it apart from the rest. Feel held in place yet comfortable, while ribbon bow detail and diamante makes this a stunning bra.
- Foam lined
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Inner sling to use your own padded inserts
- Size stated on manufacturing label is a European cup size
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns
- 90% Nylon/Polyamide, 7% Elastane, 3% Polyester
- STYLE: K180
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend $125
- USA/Canada Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend $150
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Nice fit and finish, good lift and support for the breasts.
Very odd fitting and very old fashioned looking
I ordered this to go under my champagne and coral coloured mother of the groom dress. This bra was a terrific fit, given my small back and big boobs. The lift and support was exceptional and made my shape look good. The fabric seems a bit thin and flimsy but the colour is terrific.
Amanda O'Donnell, 10/11/2016 19:30
Very pretty but I ordered the wrong size, kept it for my mum though.