Gorsenia Elsa Padded Balconette Bra Brown
Let your inner animal rawr with the Gorsenia Elsa Padded Balconette bra. The all over animal print cups are the perfect underwear statement to make while the pretty embroidered top cup is an added bonus. You can thank us later for this comfortable and stylish number.More Details
Let your inner animal rawr with the Gorsenia Elsa Padded Balconette bra. The all over animal print cups are the perfect underwear statement to make while the pretty embroidered top cup is an added bonus. You can thank us later for this comfortable and stylish number.
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Size stated on manufacturing label is a European cup size
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns
- 90% Nylon/Polyamide, 7% Elastane, 3% Polyester
- STYLE: K225
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Although the bra fits and is true to size the shoulder straps are far too short. I have to have them right at the end but still tight. I have kept the bra as I like the design etc but I wouldn't order another of this style and make.
Lucy replied on
Thanks for your feedback on this item. It is tricky finding the perfect bra, and sometimes certain brands just aren't quite right for everyone! If you'd like any advice on finding the right style do let us know :)
karen t, 12-10-2016
This was a great bra but for me it wasn't quite right. It had two rows of hooks and eyes whereas at least three would have been better. Pattern was great, bra was well made