Gorsenia Anne-Marie Balconette Bra White
The Gorsenia Anne-Marie Balconette bra is a take on a classic bra that we all need in our bradrobes. The sheer lace embroidered top cups set this bra apart from your average plain white bra, with diamante detail to complete the look.More Details
The Gorsenia Anne-Marie Balconette bra is a take on a classic bra that we all need in our bradrobes. The sheer lace embroidered top cups set this bra apart from your average plain white bra, with diamante detail to complete the look.
- Non padded
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Size stated on manufacturing label is converted to European size
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns
- 90% Nylon/Polyamide, 7% Elastane, 3% Polyester
- STYLE: K165
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: Orders placed from 1st November 2016 can be returned up until 31st January 2017.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Very good fit and would certainly purchase the same one again.
Perfect fit & very comfortable
Doesn't fit and looks really cheap and tacky
sent the wrong size out but only realised when took the tags off and tried it on
Fitted perfectly but thought it was a little high to be balconette. Still a nice bra
Michelle, 19/07/2016 22:53
Loved the material but the cup size was a little large. Too loose on the top.
Hazel Burgess, 11/07/2016 16:46
Ordered my usual size 32J cups are massive probably going to have to go down 3 cup sizes at least?? Very odd.