Gorsenia Abigail Balconette Bra White
The Gorsenia Abigail Balconette bra has a slight shimmer to its fabric, that makes it not just your everyday white bra. The floral mesh embroidered top cups add femininity, with silver beads to the center of the floral detail.More Details
The Gorsenia Abigail Balconette bra has a slight shimmer to its fabric, that makes it not just your everyday white bra. The floral mesh embroidered top cups add femininity, with silver beads to the center of the floral detail.
- Non padded
- Underwired cups, adjustable straps
- Size stated on manufacturing label is a European cup size
- Fastens with two hooks, three columns (three for bigger cups)
- 90% Polyamide, 7% Elastane, 3% Polyester
- STYLE: K285
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free UK Returns
- UK Standard First Class £3.95 Free when you spend £75
- UK Recorded£6.95Free when you spend £100
- UK Saturday Delivery£8.95
- Europe Standard£5.95 Free when you spend £100
- Europe Recorded£9.95 Free when you spend £125
- USA/Canada Standard£6.95 Free when you spend £100
- Worldwide Recorded£14.95 Free when you spend £125
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- Tights and stockings must be return unworn with packaging unopened.
- Items marked as "non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- A full refund, including delivery, can only be provided if the items are faulty or if the order has been cancelled (by telephone or written request) within 14 days.
Complete the Look
Elizabeth Bastian, 21-03-2017
LOVE Gorsenia! My first purchase, and it fits my very full, somewhat squishy breasts perfectly without overflowing like they do in a lot of other balconette style bras.
Returned as cup was too big despite ordering same size as Fantasie.
Lucy replied on
Hi, thank you for your feedback on this item. Every brand does come up slightly different, and it is common with Gorsenia bras that they come up a little bigger on the cup than other brands due to the shape of the cup. If you ever have any queries about the sizing of a certain style or brand, please do get in touch with us and we'll be happy to help :)
clare tonks, 24-10-2016
Was good bra. Great for the sale price.just order a size bigger than u would normally need
Chris, 08/01/2017 14:28
Originally ordered this bra in 34 J since other brands in balconette styles tend to run smaller than full cup styles. When it arrived. It was way too big so I returned it for 34 HH. Received the 34 HH one. One of the eyes came out while trying it on. So another return. Received the new one. It fit better than the 34 J but still seemed a bit too big on the top of the cups. Looking at the model used in the picture. It seems that either she has more volume on the upper portions of her breasts or her torso is wider. I believe this bra is more for a wider torso or greater volume in upper breast. Still kept the bra and it works but it does not lay flat on breast like what is pictured. Also one of the eyes are starting to come lose only after a couple of wears. I personally would not recommend this bra nor will I order this bra again. The quality and sizing is not consistent in my opinion.